Contract Cancellation
kartal2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I would like to cancel my contract starting from April 27th, would you please tell me what to do?

Also please tell me how should I send router to Vodafone.

Regards,

12 Antworten 12
kartal2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Is someone going to answer my question?

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ramazankartal,

first of all: There is no live chat here. The requests will be processed chronologically and an answer may take a few days.

To your request: You want to cancel your contract on or to 27.04.? For what reason? What have you done so far to cancel the contract?

To terminate the contract on 27.04. should not be possible. There is not only a term, but also a period of notice. Also with a removal the contract cannot be terminated so fast, if we cannot continue to supply. Deadlines must always be observed. Therefore, it is important to know the reason for the termination.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
kartal2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello grit,

First of all, I did not expect live chat here, if you look at my questions they are in two different days.

I was thinking to transfer my contract to my friend but vodafone shop told me it is not possible.

Then I contacted customer service from Vodafone.de and they told me I should open a thread here.

I am leaving the country on 26th April and I would like to send the router to vodafone.

I am aware that the process will take time, I said 27th date so that this can be notified of the cancellation.

regards,

Grit

Hello,

correct, the transfer of the contract is not possible.

We can cancel the contract according to the Telecommunications Act (move + 3 months). The fees are to be paid for this period. I will be happy to help you with the cancellation, but I need your name, address, customer number, date of birth and the new address. Send me the data in a private message and report you afterwards again here in the thread. It is very important that you send me all requested data.

Regards

Grit

kartal2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I sent the information you asked for.

Regards,

Grit

Hello kartal2,

the new address you sent me is not complete, is it not? I need the exact address, please send it to me.

Greetings

Grit

kartal2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit,

Could you please tell me, why do you need the whole address, even though it is outside of Germany?

Regards,

Grit

Hello kartal2,

we have to enter them in the system, because you still get mail from us. Furthermore, we have to make sure that you move to an existing address abroad. But no other proof is needed, the new (complete) address is sufficient for us.

Regards

Grit

kartal2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit,

Thank you for your answer.

I sent another message to you.

Regards,