abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling Internet PREMIUM 120 contract
Anonym68352
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello all,

Last year I was living in Germany (Baden-Würtemberg) for work and I subscribed to an UnityMedia PREMIUM 120 contract on 03.03.2018.

The 31.10.2018 I left Germany to go back to France and at the same time I have (or at least I tried to) cancelled my contract by sending an email to Widerruf@unitymedia.de. I received an acknowledgement email who asked me to send back the internet box to UM. I did this and put a copy of the email in the box.

Now, we are in February 2019 and Unitymedia is still taking 30€ from my bank account every month. From what I understand my contract is a 24 month contract so it will normally stop on 03.03.2020 .

I've seen some topics like this one : About Premium 120, Contract and Cancellation
Apparently this delay is reduced to 3 months when you move to a region where UM is not available, which is my case.

I'm a bit lost. Can you tell what am I supposed to do?
I need to find a solution because soon I will have to close my bank account in Germany.

Thank you in advance 🙂
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Anonym68352
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi again,

I just received an answer for the email I sent 2 months ago, I don't know if it is a coincidence or if it is someone on this forum who did this :wink:.

Anyway here's the answer:

"Hello Mr. -,

thanl you for message.
We already terminated your contract. In Case of a relcoation to where we cant deliver our services the contract can be terminated at the earlistes 3 months after he announcement. In your case, this were the 31.01.2019.

Thank you for your understanding
Freundliche Grüße"

From what I understand the 3 months delay just finished and then my "problem" is solved 🙂 .

Thank you all for you support.

Best regards

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
Du musst eine Kündigung einreichen, ein Widerruf wäre nur innerhalb der ersten 2 Wochen ab Bestellung bzw. Erhalt der Auftragsbestätigung möglich gewesen. Reiche direkt deine Anmelde-Bescheinigung aus Frankreich mit ein, dann wird der Vertrag mit einer Frist von 3 Monaten zum Monatsende beendet.

You must submit a cancellation, a revocation would have been possible only within the first 2 weeks from the order or receipt of the order confirmation. Submit directly your registration certificate from France, then the contract is terminated with a period of 3 months to the end of the month.

Vous devez soumettre une annulation, une révocation n'aurait été possible que dans les 2 premières semaines à compter de la commande ou de la réception de la confirmation de commande. Soumettez directement votre certificat d'inscription de la France, puis le contrat est résilié avec une période de 3 mois à la fin du mois.
Anonym68352
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Torsten,

Thank you for your answer 🙂 .

OK, I think I've sent a revocation instead of a cancellation. Where can I find a cancellation formular?
Where shall I send this document?

What do you mean by registration certificate from France?
I have the abmeldung signed in Rathaus when I left Germany, is it sufficient?

Best regards
Anonym68352
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi again,

I just received an answer for the email I sent 2 months ago, I don't know if it is a coincidence or if it is someone on this forum who did this :wink:.

Anyway here's the answer:

"Hello Mr. -,

thanl you for message.
We already terminated your contract. In Case of a relcoation to where we cant deliver our services the contract can be terminated at the earlistes 3 months after he announcement. In your case, this were the 31.01.2019.

Thank you for your understanding
Freundliche Grüße"

From what I understand the 3 months delay just finished and then my "problem" is solved 🙂 .

Thank you all for you support.

Best regards