Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Issue with kombo offer and direct debit
Ravi-India
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cable internet: I have ordered Kable internet with 1000 mbps, The custimer care sold me an other products which is called Call Y digital sim card with

1. Unlimited  calls to India 
  2. Unlimited calls inside EU
  3. 6GB of internet 
  4. 12 EUR per month
  5. caclable at any time
  6. No contract bound.

I received my Internet box and activated it but I dint receive the Sim card yet Web interface is horrible and not showing sim card details but I have a button to see sim card deatils and it is not navigation to the details.
     Question 2) After 10 days of activation Vodaphone took 75 EUR from my bank account why this chRGE AND INITIALLY CUSTOMER OFFICER TOLD NO OTHER CHARGES.
    There is a security software which i dont want please do not charge for it.Guide me how to solve these 3 problems.

@vodafone 

1 Antwort 1
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Ravi-India,

Welcome to the Vodafone Community  Smiley (fröhlich)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your products.

To make sure I got the gist of what you wrote:

a. You want to cancel the Security Package of your new Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable

b. You need to know what Vodafone charged 75 Euros for

c. You're still waiting for your CallYa card to be activated.

Ref a. You can use your online account MeinVodafone/MeinKabel to adjust your service package.

ref b. Charge of 75 Euro: This could be the initial fee for your Cable Broadband line.

Have you checked your email account or your letterbox for any mail from Vodafone?

ref c. Before using your CallYa card, please http://vod.af/RegisterYourVodafonePrepaid first

If you need further advice on any of these issues please let me know. You can send me a private message, too.

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!