abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I'm exhausted of Vodafone
Exhhausted1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I called Vodafone to close my connection in september because I moved to another appartment where no Kabel was available, I returned all aquipment and they still charge me (it's March)

then I tried to create aDSL contract, they tell you there is an appointment, then it's not the appoinment and it'S the date 'to check the appoinment",  then  another date they cancell the appoinment in the morning off the same day , finally they come and install the connection it in the keller wile in all forms I clarified I live in the 1st floor an the technician tells me to plug the wifi there!!! which obiously I didn't accept as tehre is no signal upstears and I cannot leave  arouter in the middle of a corridor in the celler...
then I go to a business trip for 4 weeks and they just decide to CANCEL my contract and ask me to return the router on my cost !! and on top of it charge me for the technician 70Euros!!. When I concern on the phone because nobidy can speak english in the company, someone tells me he will fix it and he will calll me back. I never get a call back, never a new paper contract, no reinbursement.... I log in into the website and all data desapeared, no contract, nothing!!!
But hey keep charging me for the old kabel contract from september 2019 even they cannot offer me any service and now they try to send me another router and keep sending me sms for technician appointments without any call nor a contract, What type of service is it????? I'm exhausted !!!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Exhhausted1,

welcome to our community.

You have posted your contribution in the board feedback. There is basically no processing here. But you need help, right?

even if you move to an address that we do not supply, the contract does not end with the date of your move. Under German law, the contract ends three months after the date of your move.

What cancellation date was confirmed to you?

Please open a new post for your question about your DSL contract in the right board "Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL"

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Tina

Hello Exhhausted1,

welcome to our community.

You have posted your contribution in the board feedback. There is basically no processing here. But you need help, right?

even if you move to an address that we do not supply, the contract does not end with the date of your move. Under German law, the contract ends three months after the date of your move.

What cancellation date was confirmed to you?

Please open a new post for your question about your DSL contract in the right board "Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL"

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Kabel Deutschland confirmed the cancellation and on top of it requested all the devices I had at home. The GERMAN LAW says that in cas I move to a loccation where you cannot supply the same services, you have to cancel the contract and you cannot charge more than 3 months.

This is the case and Kabel Dutschland and Vodafone are ignoring the law and keep charging me every month.

New thread opend.