abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can I "reset" if I exceed the 10GB Limit?
wintercounter
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I'm about to move to a new place where only 4G is the option. I'd like to use CallYa Digital with 10 GB. When I used the 10GB, do I need to wait 4 weeks, or I can reset with another payment of 20EUR? 10GB is not enough for me and seems like that's the biggest option for pre-paid.

8 Antworten 8
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @wintercounter,

Resetting isn't possible. The tariff will be renewed all 4 weeks. But you can buy additional data volume (400 MB - 7,5 GB or 10 GB day flat) about the MeinVodafone app.  

But note that all data volume except the day flat also renewed all 4 weeks when you don't cancel the options before. 

@wintercounter  schrieb:

(...) 10GB is not enough for me and seems like that's the biggest option for pre-paid.

How much data volume you need? There is CallYa tariff named "CallYa Black" with 50 GB. But that tariff costs 79,99 € per 4 weeks. 

Screenshot_20210621-225329.png

50GB would be enough. Where I can find more info about it? I cannot find it on the website, only some news. I need to send details to my company because they are going to reimburse it for me.

Can you help me with the order process, please? I cannot find anything related in the APP either.

Conzi01
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @wintercounter

I can help here. Please write me your phone number via PM. I will set up the CallYa Black tariff for you 

You can also find information about this tariff in the following link https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/150.pdf

Best regards,

Conzi01

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

I don't have any Vodefone SIMs yet. I don't even have a German phone number 🙂

Hi @wintercounter,

You need a CallYa sim-card first, changing in the CallYa Black tariff. You can order a free CallYa sim-card (e.g. CallYa Classic) and can change into the black tariff about the MeinVodafone app then. 

Another way is buying a CallYa package in a store (kiosk, gas station), register and identify about the website mentioned at the booklet and change the tariff with the MeinVodafone app again.

The information about the tariff (InfoDok 150) you already had get from @Conzi01.

Gotcha, now it's clear. Thank you for the help.

MichaM

Hey @wintercounter,

Great you could settle your issue with the help of @Mav1976 and Conzi01. 

This thread will be closed.

@ALL: Have a wonderful evening. Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!