slow and unstable internet connection
sbenzy
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, since we signed the contract (02,10,2020) of 1000/50 cable connection we have slow internet. I am talking about an average of 5 Mbt / s and very rarely and for short periods it can get up to 150 Mbt / s. We have about 5-6 devices connected at the same time. Since i do not speak German i never reported it and we managed to make it work even with slow connection. To point that also after an internet problem the router would act strangely and only 1 or 2 devices would be able to connect to the wlan while the others kept failing to connect (to note that it would be different devices every time regardless of the age of the device). Today was another day without internet and after many hours trying to solve the issue i found this forum.To note that the internet connection came back earlier but since i was at it i would like to address the other problem. I find it peculiar that i get 5% of the speed i pay for. I live in Burgkirchen, 84508 area code. 

1 Antwort 1
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sbenzy,

is only the WiFi affected? What speed do you get when you connect a device with the LAN1 port on the router and disable all other devices? Please check the hints in the thread Fit für Gigabit and use the TCP optimizer.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!