Need support
Antoniogb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I contacted more than 5 times today as I Don't have internet.

They tell me a technician will call me but it does not happen.

I really think that there is something wrong with my profile / contract as I get this message in the Meine Vertragsendaten: Die Anzeige Deiner Vertragslaufzeit ist aus technischen Gründen leider nicht möglich. Weitere Infos findest Du in Deinen Vertragsunterlagen.

Also I get an error saying that I have to complete my profile (gleich prufen) when I click to update I getting message all the time

Es ist ein technischer Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuch es in einigen Minuten erneut. Bitte wende Dich an unsere Service-Hotline unter 0800 27 87 000*, falls der Fehler dauerhaft auftritt.

I already said I called more than 5 times and no technician no answer with a solution

Please if you cannot solve my issue cancel my contract as I have no internet and I am not Interested to hire a services with no good customer service.

1 Antwort 1
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Antoniogb,

I'm very sorry about that Smiley (traurig) Let us check, what is going on there. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!