DSL activation did not work
sheran
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

First of all, I am sorry for speaking English but I have just moved to Germany and my German skills are very basic.  I made a new contract for 'Red Internet 100 DSL' and had an appointment with a technician for the activation on the 16 of June 2021. After the technician left, I received and SMS to download the 'GetConnected' App.  I followed the instructions on the app and got the following message:   " Ich habe festgestellt, das dein router noch nicht freigerschaltet ist. Leider kann ich dir hier nicht mehr weiterhelfen. "  The connection is not working and I would like to know what can I do to activate it. Do I need to make another appointment with a technician?  I would really appreciate your help because I do not know what do next.

Thank you. 

Edit: @sheran  Moved in the right board. Best regards Kurtler

2 Antworten 2
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @sheran ,

first of all, welcome to the Vodafone community and glad you decided to get a Vodafone DSL connection.

I'm sorry that there are difficulties with the connection. Verlegener Smiley

Please send me a private message with your customer details. Then I'll check the current status and give you feedback.

Just click on my avatar and then go to "Sende eine Privatnachricht".

Best regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Thank you for your reply @Michi . I just sent you a personal message.