Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone cellular Network not available in my new address
hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Vodafone.

I have 2 Personal Vodafone Sim and 2 Work vodafone Sim card and in all the 4 devices I am not getting signal for getting calls. I moved to New address in Munich since 01.01.2021 and even activated Wi-fi calling feature in all the devices still I am not able to get calls from others - Many people have complained to me over Email that they are not able to reach me.

Can you please Install a new network tower or booster in my area so that I do not need to move to new service provider.

Best Regards

Hariharan Rajsekaran

3 Antworten 3
TinaG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello hari49,

do you can poste the komplete adress in Munich, on witch you have no signal?

And send me a private message with you mobile numbers and the customer password.

Best regards

TinaG

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I sent the requested information in a private message. Hopefully, the issue is solved soon.

Best regards

Hariharan Rajsekaran

hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello TinaG,

I have been using Vodafone for the past 1.5 years and I have not faced any signal issue but since I moved to new flat I am having this issue. The issue is mainly in the living room and workroom which are facing the railway tracks and cemetery. Nearly everyone in the building face issue with Vodafone and those who use Telekom is not having any issue. If the issue is not solved from Vodafone side soon I am not sure what I am going to do.

In my Samsung S20 + phone there is just 4g written and no signal bars also I tried activating wifi calling and it seems that is also not working - Atleast please enable Wifi calling feature so that while in the home I can use Mobile.

Even today I got a message from Vodafone that callers are not able to reach me-

+493025549523250

Did not leave a message:

1 attempt on 01/19/2021 1:11:25 PM

Best regards

Hariharan Rajsekaran