Meinkabel Login Mobile Application
ALDE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear,

Hope you are doing well.

I want to update my MeinKabel bank details on the mobile application but unfortunately since i contracted with Vodafone, i have never received the Username and password to access to the app.

Could you please help me by providing this and grant me access to the application to make this urgent update?

Thank you.

19 Antworten 19
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ALDE,

please be so kind and tell me which state you come from.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ALDE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Anett.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm located in Hildesheim - 31141.

Regards

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi ALDE,

first you need to create an account in Mein Vodafone. There you can add the cable contract and then also access it.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
ALDE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have an account in Mein Vodafone for my mobile contract which works perfectly well.

For the Kabel, i didnt receive any contract information as the subscription was made by one of Vodafone agent that came to my apartment and fixed the topic.

im struggling since a while with this.

Could you please advise how we can remediate on this?

Thanks

Lars

Hi ALDE,

you have not received an order confirmation with an activation code? Do you know your customer number? You have to add the contract on this page if you know the customer number. If you don't have an activation code, you can request it through the page.

Best regards

Lars

ALDE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear,

Thanks for the follow up.

i asked for the activation code, i added my contract and now able to access to my Kabel profile on MeineVodafone app.

However i dont find the section where i can update my IBAN (Like for the Mobile profile).

This is my main concern to have the bank details updated.

Lars

Hi ALDE,

please check this link.

Best regards

Lars

ALDE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

The page is in German and not easily self explaning at all.

How can i check the current bank details used? And How can i update them if the change was not considered yet (I already sent a SEPA form for this purpose weeks ago).

Anett

Hello ALDE,

where you find the explanation Lars had already sent you. There is also the possibility that you translated the instructions. Please be so kind and use this.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!