Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Cabel Router Change with Fritzbox cabel one
ES3
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

Can someone please inform me regarding changing possibility of our vodafone station cabel router with Fritxbox cabel? The problem I have is after setting up the router it all worked on my phone and private laptop but not on my office laptop. It first time happens to me actually, since I all so far used vodafone dsl with Fritzbox router and didnt have the same problem, and also IT department cannot do on it since the laptop works on all other wifi's. So I need to give a change to another router (seems like something incompatable with my office laptop settings) which would be Fritzbox. 

Also, today I couldn't connect also any device so seems like the router has some issues and I want to return it back to Vodafone. I would really appreciate if you could help me. Thanks a lot!

*** @ES3, thread moved to internet via cable board. ***

2 Antworten 2
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello ES3,

You can of course exchange your cable router for a Fritzbox. Please take a look at your customer portal. There you will find all the options and will also be informed about the costs depending on the box.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Moni,

thank you so much for the response! In this case should I send my current vodafone station router back? If yes how I can learn the correct adress? 
Thank you!