abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Terminate cable internet contract
hemo1997
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I would like to terminate the contract since I am moving out of the apartment and where I am moving it already has an internet. Could you please share the procedure/process for it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abraheem Asad F.

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

It doesn't matter if there is already internet where you move to - if your contract can be fullfilled at the new location (even if there is already another internet connection), it will move with you; a premature cancellation is only possible if the contract cannot be fullfilled at the new location.

HausHelene
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

If there is an existing internet contract by cable it is possible to share both contracts. Both users have to agree and smaller contract will be stopped.

Please contact support in this manner. whatsapp will help you in english language.

It only works, if both contracts works with vodafone.

hemo1997
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Can i transfer my contract to one of my roommates? How can I do that and how long will it take?

There is also a Vodafone contract at the new address, what should I say in order to merge both the contracts and end one of them?
When I asked to end my contract because there is already one present at the new address this is what they replied "We offer our services at your new address. There is therefore no reason to terminate the contract prematurely."

If at the new location a Vodafone contract already exists, the cheaper one can get terminated by goodwill. To do that, contact support, not by phone but preferably by WhatsApp:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292