Technician appointment and Modem
Kemerios
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good morning, It's a week now and as i'm working from home i need the internet connection as soon as possible and i didn't get a phone call from the techisian as the email by vodafone states. I tried to call at that number (089540444210) but i can't wait that long till someone picks up the phone. Furthermore i didn't get my Fritz box router.

7 Antworten 7
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

A technician does not automatically contact you when the devices have been sent to you. You then have to install this yourself. If that doesn't work, you have to inform the customer service that the self-installation failed. Only then will a technician be booked who will call you to make an appointment.

Does the devices take more than a week to be sended?

Did you get the number from customer service or by SMS or email? Because the number belongs to Cableway, a service partner of Vodafone, who carry out the initial installations. If you can't get through there, you'll need to contact customer service again. Please also compare the mobile phone number stored in the customer account again so that the service partner can safely reach you to make an appointment.

And yes, shipping the Fritz boxes can currently take weeks, as the worldwide shortage of chips is causing severe delivery bottlenecks. Even AVM cannot always deliver.

This the email i got and that's the only reason i'm trying to contact them and even opened a thread here in the forum. this.PNG

Then you really won't be sent a router, but the technician will bring it with him/her.
It is of course stupid that you cannot reach anyone there or that you cannot or do not want to wait so long. I would still try to get through there, but at the same time contact customer service again and complain about the missing appointment.

Yes, i'll try with the customer support because i already tried to call a couple of times the number in the email and no anwer. Anyway thank you.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Kemerios,

please excuse the long wait.

Have you been able to resolve your issue in another way in the meantime or do you still need our support?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!