Special Cancellation
Terminate3
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Vodafone - I had a vodafone contract which got moved to new place.  

When I called to vodafone to move the present contract to a new place, it was in Aug/Sep 2020 and the new contract started from Dec 2020.. 

Between this time, my old contract got upgraded which i was not aware of the fact. And I didn't know that I have to cancel this upgraded contract. 

Now, I have two contracts one in the old address(where i am not staying) and the new one(I would like to keep this one) 

I would like to cancel my old contract under special cancellation, i had enquired this in the local vodafone store to send an email to kundenservice@unitymedia.de but unfortunately this is getting bouced off.. 

Could you please help me to cancel the old contract? 

Thanks

Murali Subramanyabhat

3 Antworten 3
Ida
Moderator:in

Hi Terminate3

Did you sign a new contract when you wanted to move?

When you move, the old contract moves with you. Where were you advised to take out a new one instead? I am really puzzled by the process, but would like to help you.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Ida, 

Thanks for the reply.. I did not sign the new contract, however what I observe is when I moved into my new apartment it was a new contract again.  

Actualluy what happened is, in my old apartment speed as restricted to 16Mbps(this was from all the service providers) and when my move has announced to Vodafone(in Sep 2020) they had taken all my details and gave me the new contract with higher speed in new location.  My actual move to new location happened in Dec 2020. 

However between Sep(2020)-Oct(2020) my low speed connection was upgraded to a high speed(in old apartment) which made my low speed connection cancelled and they started with a new contract. 

Now, when I moved to new apartment(Dec 2020) I thought all my old ontracts will be cancelled, unfortunately this has not happened and I still see two contracts(one with high speed contract from my old apartment and new Contract from my new location). 

How can I cancel the old one? I enquired this with vodafone store, they told me to send an email to vodafone.

Could you please help me in cancelling the old one(with high speed).

Thanks

Murali 

Ida

Hi Terminate3

Send me a PM:

full name

full address (old/new)

date of birth

customer number (old/new)

Please write here again as soon as the PM ist out.

Best regards

Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!