Change Address Internet
nmoustakis
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I am really trying to change my internet address in Berlin and has been really impossible... Have tried to call 08002781212, 08002787000, salesmen,  one week now and the few people I find capable of speaking English they usually hang up.. . 

How can someone change their internet address in this country with Vodafone?? I tried to report an online move but did not get back any response, email etc..

Also my router cable connector does not fit in the wall please see in the attachment the wall connector vs the router cable.

IMG_4968.jpgIMG_4973.jpg

Looking forward to some help appreciate in advance any support.

BR,

Nick M

4 Antworten 4
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

For support in English, use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292

nmoustakis
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I tried on Facebook it only connects me to Tobi the bot which responds in German…

any other advise?? Anyone from Vodafone willing to help ?

BR

Nick M

Nobody from VF can help you here, this is a customer-to-customer forum only. If the bot answers you repeat words like „Vertrag“ or „Kundenbetreuer“, at some point you wii get forwarded to a human. 

cam1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,
I have the same problem with the cable. When I asked they told me if I had a man around me who could help me... Did you manage fixing that by any chance? 
Best, Camille