Cancellation of Cable Internet Contract
Sudarshan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Team,

I have registered for a new Cable Internet Contract and the contract was supposed to be active on 25-Jan-2022. However due to technical issues, the internet was not working and therefore a technician visited my apartment to check. After checking, the technician reported that there is no possibility of setting up Vodafone cable internet in my apartment. He also then asked me to cancel the contract (since it is not actually started due to technical issue).

I have sent an email to kundenservice@unitymedia.de regarding the cancellation. Following that, I have received 89 (eight nine) auto-reply emails stating exact same message that the Customer Service will contact me. I receive one email per hour and it is flooding my inbox. There is no real reply to my query regarding the cancellation. None of the emails provide info about the next steps of cancellation.

Do you have any other email ID to which I can connect for the cancellation? Can you please provide me the next steps?

(Getting one email per hour is really annoying)

Thank you.

Regards,

Sudarshan

3 Antworten 3
Chr1ssy
Moderator:in

Hi Sudarshan,

I'm sorry i couldn't reply earlier.

We received your mail and it will be processed soon.

I can only beg for more patience.

BR Chr1ssy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear @Chr1ssy 

As suggested in your previous post, I am still awaiting response from the customer center. I have not received any communication regarding further steps.

Please let me know how should I sent the device back and confirm the cancellation of my contract.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sudarshan

MariaK

Hello Sudarshan,

Please excuse the fact that it took so long to process. I have now cancelled the contract with retroactive effect from 25.01.2022 (start of contract). A confirmation will be sent to you by post.

Best regards,

Maria

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!