Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Hey Vodafone, No cable or DSL? Was ist los!
Brodie
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

I need some help understanding something here, Vodafone!

I signed up for a contract that was available for my address (Kabel 100) and I've been waiting for the installation crew to contact me over the last few days but in the end I called them. Now, German isn't my mother tongue but I tried anyway, the lady on the line from Tele Union told me that cable wasn't available in my building, only DSL... strange, given the fact Vodafone's availability checker said I can have Kabel, but not DSL! Anyway, the Tele Union lady didn't want to give me an appointment, even though I told her I have cable outlets in my living room (see photo for proof). She then suggested I contact Vodafone. 

So, I contact Vodafone, expecting to switch from Kabel to DSL, then the scenario gets even more interesting, because this lady I ended up speaking with actually called Tele Union herself to find out what the problem was. She received a completely different answer. They told her, I couldn't have DSL or Kabel... and I also told this lady that I had the cable outlets in my wall. She didn't know what to do next, so I was given a telephone number but sadly I didn't have time to call. the other suggestion she had for me was to get a Gigacube. Not happening haha

So, my question is this, does anyone know if there a contact email for anyone in customer services (NRW) that I can get in touch with?

1 Antwort 1
Pierre35
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @Brodie

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry that you're having so many problems with the installation. We would like to take a closer look at your issue and take care of it. Please get in touch with our WhatsApp-Team. If you have sent us a message, please answer all of TOBi's questions. He will then forward your request to the right department so that we can take care of it. We also support you via our WhatsApp chat in English.

Best regards
Pierre35

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!