abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

no update about new connection
Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have no information about my new contract, ARC7604xxxxx. The contract was supposed to be working by 30 October. The technician was supposed to come on 23 October. But have no updates about what is happening.

I am not even sure if the new contract includes a router or not.

unfortunately, the German spoken by the technical help centre is too fast for me to understand

Can someone please tell me what to do to get the new contract working?

Regards

Annu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kannst du bitte helfen mir?
Ich habe keine information über mein neue Vertrag ARC7604xxxxx. Die technician Termin war am 23 October 2020. ich weiß nicht ob der Techniker gekommen hat. Niemand hat mir anrufen.
Was muss ich machen? ist ein Router mit diesem Vertrag erhalten oder muss ich das kaufen?Die Vertrag würde am 30 October beginnen. Aber ich weiß nicht darüber.  Mein jetzig Vertrag ist bis 10 November. Ich möchte, dass der neue Vertrag beginnt, bevor der vorherige endet

mit Freundlichen grüß

Edit: Auftragsnummer aus Datenschutzgründen editiert. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Annu,

Sorry that the connection could not be activated yet.

We have received information from Telekom that the previous tenant cancelled the line on 12.11.2020. After this date we can activate your line. My colleagues informed you today.

I can only ask for your patience at the moment. Is it okay for you if I transfer data volume to your cell phone? That is free of charge. You can set up a hotspot and bridge the waiting time.

Good idea?

Best regards, Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

15 Antworten 15
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Annu,

Sorry that the connection could not be activated yet.

We have received information from Telekom that the previous tenant cancelled the line on 12.11.2020. After this date we can activate your line. My colleagues informed you today.

I can only ask for your patience at the moment. Is it okay for you if I transfer data volume to your cell phone? That is free of charge. You can set up a hotspot and bridge the waiting time.

Good idea?

Best regards, Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Norman,

I recieve no update from you so far!!

Regards,

Annu

BerndD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Annu,

you have not yet responded to Norman's suggestion. So there was no more news. Do you agree with the proposal? Or did you contacted him via PN?

KR

Bernd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I agree with Norman's suggestion. But I do not have a vodafone sim.

There was a button saying do you accept the solution and I had clicked yes. I thought that was what needed to be done. 😞

Could you or Norman please guide me on the next steps?

The current connection finished on 12 November and I would really like the new connection to take over immediately or look for some intermediate solution like suggested by Norman since I work from home depending on my internet connectivity!!

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Annu George

Jens-K

Hi Annu,

Norman waited for your reply but didn't receive your answer.

Your current connection will be cancelled on November 12th. After this date we can ask the Telekom for the new connection.

This will take a few days.

There is a CallYa sim card with a number ending on 7251.

If you can use this sim card, we will book free data.

If you use another sim card, please send me a private message with your current Vodafone or CallYa number.

Regards,

Jens

Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I am okay to use the sim card you suggested. How can I recieve the sim card?

I am not sure about the implication. Does it mean that I am taking a CallYa sim card and and on a CallYa contract? I understood that CallYa is an option to take a monthly prepaid options, right?

I have a Vodafone sim, the contract of which ended on 1 November. I still have the sim card with me. Can this be used?

Regards,

Annu George

Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

By the way, my previous Vodafone number too ended with 7251.. I wonder if you are talking of the same number.. I have that sim with me.. 015XXX and it would be great if that can be made into a CallYa number and data transferred to it

Regards,
Annu

Edit: Please do not publish customer data. Michi 

Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Entschildigung. I have recieved no information from you. I guess on 12 Nov my internet will end and I would really like to have a solution by then. Could you please help

Regards,
Annu

Michi

Hi Annu,

we have automatically converted your SIM card to a CallYa card as of 02.11.2020. The SIM card remains the same.

The number is still active and you can now switch to your preferred tariff and top up your credit.

So everything as desired.

Best regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund