Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CI+ Module
S_J
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I would like to receive a CI+ module to place in my TV to use with my GigaTV service.

Thank you.

10 Antworten 10
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi S_J,

if you have Giga TV, there is unfortunately no module for it. In this case, you only use the Giga TV box. But you can get an additional card with a module for another TV. The module then costs 3 euros per month.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
S_J
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas, My real interest is in gaining subtitles. It seems that the Giga TV box does not produce subtitles. My TV does, but cannot access the channels without a CI + module. Is a CI + module the best way to access subtitles?

Martin59

Hello S_J,

can you please send me the name, date of birth, full address and customer number via PN?

Leave a short feedback here afterwards.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello S_J,

I have just adjusted a setting. Do the subtitles work in English now?

Best regards, Martin

S_J
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello @Martin59 

Unfortunately no, I do not see the option for subtitles or untertitel at all - In German or English.  If I need to choose between the two, my preference is German subtitles. I am trying to access these by pressing the OK button on the remote to access the context menus on various channels, but there is no subtitle menu, and the language option does not present a subtitles menu. 

The only difference I notice is that whereas before the Teletext would provide program information, it now hangs/stalls when I select it. 

Thank you kindly,

Stephen

Stephen

Martin59

Hello S_J,

I have understood this correctly: You want to be able to switch between German and English subtitles?

Best regards, Martin

S_J
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My first priority would be to be able to access subtitles in either language, German being preferred. At the moment I cannot access subtitles at all. However, if it were possible to switch between German and English subtitles that would also be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Stephen

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Stephen,

unfortunately subtitles are not available right now with the GigaTV box unless they are shown in the movie itself or via video text :/. It is unknown if and when the feature will be enabled.

Kind regards,
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
S_J
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear @Claudia

I thought that might be the case. That returns to the original question of how I can acquire a CI+ Module, as my TV is subtitle capable. 

Best Regards,

Stephen