abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Gigacube very low speed since 08.04.2023
Vlad3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,
I dont know what happened, but my Gigacube internet became slow since yesterday. I've turned it on/off but it is still very slow. Please help, my postal code area is 74172.

Thank you in advance!

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no "very low speed" with the GigaCube as there is no guaranteed minimum speed with the GigaCube.

Yes, that's true. But everything works well until yesterday. 
I even can't open a google search for two days. It seems to be a technical issue

Jioti
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello dear @Vlad3 

I am sorry to hear your performance is low. Maybe we have an issue with the local cellular network?

Overall I don´t see an LTE oder 5G outage for this postal area. 

Please tell me the street name where you use the GigaCube. Also please do not mention the house number.

I will look after it and informe you asap.

Best regards, Jioti

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Vlad3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Jioti,

I'm on Binwanger str.

I've rented an apartment and landlord is resposible for the internet connection. Unfortunately there is no respond from him.

Jioti

Hello dear @Vlad3

please excuse my late response.

If you live around house number 50-75 and also in the groud floor, you might not receive the fast frequencies, which are doubtless available, but obviously not to be received in your flat due to distance.

There are two Vodafone radio stations, one´s pretty close at the beginning (house number 1) and one at the end of the Binwanger str. around house number 150. If you live somewhere in the middle of that road, the cell phone reception of fast LTE frequencies might be low, but not totally poor.

Please feel free to post the results of your speed-test.

The term slow or fast is always in the eye of the beholder .

Best regards, Jioti  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!