No internet for 2 days
Erin1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The internet hasn't been working for 48hours, and the internet light on the router is continuously flashing white/red. We have unplugged and plugged the router back in several times to no avail. All of our devices state we are connected to the wifi but we are not.

This has been happening sporadically for weeks, but usually only for a few hours and the problem resolves itself, but not this time.

Can you Help?

Postcode 12053

9 Antworten 9
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Erin1,

can you use the connection via ethernet? If the outage still persists, please send me a PM with your customer number, the name and birth date of the contract owner and the full address. Reply here in this thread after you sent the PM.  

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia,

After restarting the router countless times, the internet finally returned however it has now gone again for 3 days (having not worked several times, for about half a day, between now and when i sent this message).

I will write in a PM the information you require to investigate further, however, I predict after reading other comments in this forum and the frequency of my disconnection that I need a new router so would like a technician to be sent around.

Is this something you can arrange?

Erin1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Any updates? its been almost 5 days, and the ticket I filed just says the lack of connection is due to grid failure.

Do you have any estimates of how long this usual takes?

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Erin1,

the network disturbance is caused by a return path interferer, which is active in your catchment area. The technicians are currently checking various objects so that the interference signal can be narrowed down and eliminated.

Further appointments will take place on Monday.

In this case, it is not necessary to replace the router, as this will not eliminate the fault.

Best regards and a Merry Christmas

Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

We have no internet again since 30/01!

Any idea when this will come back?

Erin1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Still no internet,  4 days now - can you please assist or give some estimates?

Tina

Hello Erin,

I see now your connection is back online. Is the internet up and running again?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Erin1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

No, the internet is still not back.

Its been over a week since we have had an internet connection. Since 30/01.

Any support?

Wallace

Hi Erin1,

there is currently a strong interference active in our network and our technicians are already in the process of eliminating it. You will receive an SMS from us when our colleagues have been successful.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!