Router Delivery Problem
muratozturk
Rookie
Rookie

I ordered my contract at the beginning of June. 
I got a technician around 3 weeks later. He asked for the router.
Apparently, I should have received it beforehand. But I didn’t.
I tried calling vodafone through 01721212. It was only in German. I am a foreigner here, I don’t know German. There was no english option, so I went to a Vodafone store.

I asked if they could help me, first they told me I should do it via hotline since I got my contract online, I say I don’t know German. After spending 30-40 minutes, they tell me they are sending the router now, and they send me the tracking number. 

On the day of arrival I stay at home all day so I don’t miss it. Then I get a message that says I wasn’t at home and it could’t be delivered. I check the address, it is correct…

I go to vodafone store, we have the same conversation that I should call the hotline…

The employee tells me they will send the router and if they don’t find me home, they will send it to the nearest DHL. 

I wait 4 days, I get no tracking number, I go to the store. I am told they can’t help me since I didn’t buy it from the store. Luckily one employee helps me calling the hotline.

We wait 30 minutes.

They say it is on its way, writes down tracking number.

We close the call, check the tracking number and dhl says it doesn’t exist.

Employe tells me I should receive a post if they can’t deliver.

I wait for 3 days, I get no post. I go to vodafone store today.. The employee messaged somewhere, told me they will call me and send the router.

Honestly I would be very surprised if I get the router at this point.

I work from home and I had to buy several additional data, and it seems that I will have to buy more… 

My question: 

Will I ever get my router??

1 Antwort 1
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

question is:

did you order a router in your contract? - it is also possible to sign a contract without a router