abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Harras Shop Cheaters
Tania_93
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Hi,

Asking for 6 month contract, instead got 24... They sold me 2 sims, but I need just ONE! As a newcomer I don't speak German, so they included some services I don't realy need, but for now I have to pay for it... How is possible to terminate second SIM and unusefull services?

Thanks 

Edit: @Tania_93 Moved from feedback to mobile. Regards Kurtler

3 Antworten 3
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Tania_93,

I´m sry you aren´t happy with your consultants.

Please name both tariffs you have.

Which one is the unusefull?

And what kind of useless services do you mean?

Have you tried to reach the support in shop?

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi and thanks for the response. For now I have Red XS and DataGo... So DataGo i dont need at all, this is just a second useless SIM I have to pay for. In shop they say "this is the way it works". And I havent asked about 2 years contract, but again they say "this is the minimum term we can do". And what is ReisePacket World and Secure Net...Thanks

MichaM

Hi Tania_93,

It's true, we offer mobile price plans with a minimum term of 24 months. Else, there are our call-as-you-go tariffs that you can opt for: CallYa tariffs can be stopped at any time.    

However, we cannot cancel subcriptions before the 24 months are through, once you have signed them. It's probably best to contact the shop about this.

As for your second SIM: There is, of course, no rule at Vodafone that obliges you to sign two contracts instead of one. This, certainly, is not "the way it works".

Possibly, the shop made a combined offer that included the data card at a discount.

Here is some info about the other services you ask about:

Vodafone ReisePaket World is a voice&data package you can use in 90 countries outside the EU, for calls, texting and going on the internet. For a list of included countries, check the ReisePaket World info site .

What you get: 50 voice minutes, 50 text messages, 500 MB. The charge is 7.99 Euro/day.

You only pay for the service when you enter the country and have your phone log on to one of our partner networks.

B. With Secure Net, you protect your phone against viruses, harmful downloads or websites.

Secure Net is activated for you when you sign your contract.

During the first 3 months, Secure Net is free of charge. After that, it costs 0.99 Euro/month.

You can unsubscribe Secure Net any time: Please start the MeinVodafone App and select “MeinVertrag => Optionen => then, select the tab “Services” to unsubscribe.

Best regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!