Broken Router
Hasnat
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

2 days ago my router suddenly stopped working. When I checked, the lights were not blinking anymore. There was constant red light on the bottom, and all the green lights on the top was lit as well. I tried resetting the router, but it did not work. I also tried fixing the issue by connecting the router directly with my laptop but it couldn't find any connections. 

I tried contacting with the customer care about this issue, but failed to communicate due to my lack of german language skills. Any suggestions? 

3 Antworten 3
Hasnat
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My Contract details are; 

Kundennummer: ***

Internet package: DSL 16

Router: Easybox 804

Edited personal data

Hasnat
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
After informing the customer care through the website form, they contacted me today. When I asked for an English speaking person, the guy replied that if I need to contact I have to talk in German. Whereas, when I contacted Vodafone for buying the package a year ago, they were really nice (obviously in English). Now, when I have a problem, they ask me to speak in German, otherwise they won't help. This was the most rude situation I had to face in Germany during the last 2 years.

I understand this can be a rare situation; but know who you're hiring for your customer care.
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Hasnat,

I'm really sorry, that you didn't get help. I'll have a closer look on your account. Please send me a private message and your customer password.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!