abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Transfer a contract
dgdk09
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello.I signed the internet contract on 11.29.2018. I am planning to move out of my flat, but unfortuntely, at my new address, 100 DSL service is not available. My roommate who will stay in our current apartment says she would like to take over my contract instead so that we don't need to terminate the contract or reinstall the router etc. 

May I ask how we can change the name of the contractor and the bank information? Can I transfer my contract to my roommate?

Best Regards,

6 Antworten 6
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @dgdk09,

That shouldn't be a problem. You download the infodok 297 (contract takeover Vodafone DSL, landline etc.).
https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/297.pdf

Fill out the form together, send the document to Vodafone and after few days or weeks the takeover is done.

@bearbeitet

Thank you so much for your response. I sent the form via fax on April 10 and once again today on April 14. 

Am I expected to also send the form via post mail? or fax is enough?

Have a nice weekend.

Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @dgdk09,

Sending the form via fax is enough. It could be take a while to your request will be processed. Be patient. Otherwise answer in your thread again. 🙂

Thank you for your response. May I ask which phone number I should call to check the status or make changes in the request? 

Best regards,

Thank you for your response. May I ask which phone number I should call to check the status or make changes in the request?

Best Regards,

Hi @dgdk09,

You can use this phone number for calls. 0800 172 1212
But the most agent speak German.

Or you use the contact form asking about the status.
vod.af/Kontakt