Problem with appointment to set up Internet
sabrina3486
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

I recently moved to a new apartment and went to a Vodafone office to move the Internet service to the new location. I preferred doing it in person since my German is not good. 
They checked that the service was offered in my new address and did all the paperwork. My supposed connection date was 10.11.2022. A few days before this I called to know the time of the appointment, and they told me there was no appointment, and that the address didn't exist.
Later on, the person told me he found the address and I should wait. Now almost 10 days have passed and I still have no news.
I can't acces to MeinVodafone either, because even though I have the correct client number, it says the password is wrong, and I never get back an email to change it. I had to create a new account here just to post this.

Can someone please tell me when will I have Internet in my new apartment? I can provide any info you need.

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Vodafone Service - Startseite | Facebook  

https://twitter.com/vodafoneservice

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!