abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Not respect u if u are Not thier costomer( fold2 warranty rejected)
sad-user
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry that i will write in english

reason to write:

Vodafone respect you, if u thier costomer only🙄🙄, the Show no responsibilty if mobiles bought by them. 

Problem:

Got asamsung fold 2 from Vodafone costomer, sadly for no reason Black ink spread from hinge connect  the 2 displays. IT spread and covered half of every screen. 

Reason:

I suspect hinge connect Displays. IT was Not easy fold or u fold. 

What Vodafone and Samsung Did:

Samsung sent me to Vodafone and Vodafone to samsung🔄 3 times😢😢

in end:

Vodafone said they will replace IT if i bring sell contact from owner😊,  after i brought IT, they said they must Check IT, if its warranty Case or no( every fold 2 Has free 1 year care Plus)

Then:

after 100 calls and 6 different Vodafone Shops in munich( Vodafone replace Center recomended going there) no body accept to Check it🙄🙄

Then:

Vodafone replace Center sent me stamp to Send it to them😁

FINNALLY  after 100 calls and every one mislead me. 🐥(i felt im Ball every one throw IT to the other🙄🙄

result:

today i got Email saying My fold2 consider damaged( out of warrant)  and 2 options🐒🐒

pay 800 for repair🛃 BOOM😢😢😢

Or pay 33 Euro for checking it🤔🤔

react:

I wrote them why nö warranty? What is damaged to consider IT out of warrant??? Could u Show me pics? 

No reply for my email. 

Called them, Just same game, im Not from Service Departement) , (no Information, u are Not Vodafone costomer) 

Want to say :

Samsung fold 2 Has instable structure. which make IT easy to get scratches, Display Problem, 

Seems Samsung use poor materials  to make mobile easy damaged) then put blame in costomers🐒

What i want

Does any one have similar issues with fold2 or warranty? Am i the only Bad guy? 

Vodafone and Samsung made me loose Hope and trust. 

Vodafone keep wasting our  time and energy, talking to  costomer Service ( every one say other Things) 

They give me to 4 August 2021 to pay 800 Euro for repair. or Send it back and i pay 33 Euros. 

i Feel injustice, any Thing can consider out of warranty, ( as excuse).  solving people Problems Not an Option in Samsung and vodafone( im Sure My fold 2 was Not droped or damaged) 

any Suggestion? has any one same experiance? 

Adjusted font, MS

10 Antworten 10

It is not helpful to have multiple threads on the same topic. You have already been told by the mod side that their hands are tied.
I am now attaching this post to your 1st post.