abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Error in setting up auto top-up with commerzbank
rahulkonduru
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Sorry that I have to write in English. Im new here.

I have taken a CallYa prepaid card in the store. However, I would change the plan now. When I try to change the plan on Mein Vodafone app, it asking me to setup auto top-up with atleast 20 euro with my bank. When I try to setup the auto top-up with all my details using Commerzbank, I get an error saying "The approval was not successful" .

Attached the screenshot for reference.

Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks

Rahul

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @rahulkonduru,

@rahulkonduru  schrieb:

(...)

I have taken a CallYa prepaid card in the store. However, I would change the plan now. When I try to change the plan on Mein Vodafone app, it asking me to setup auto top-up with atleast 20 euro with my bank. (...)

In what tariff do you want to change? I guess you want to change into CallYa Digital tariff?

If so you have to set up a SEPA direct debit mandate. When you want to change into CallYa Digital maybe you can try the online form (only in German, but it should be self-explaning). 

If you get an error message there too, please tell us the message. 🙂

In the past I read that systems of some companies had issues to integrate some IBAN. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @rahulkonduru,

@rahulkonduru  schrieb:

(...)

I have taken a CallYa prepaid card in the store. However, I would change the plan now. When I try to change the plan on Mein Vodafone app, it asking me to setup auto top-up with atleast 20 euro with my bank. (...)

In what tariff do you want to change? I guess you want to change into CallYa Digital tariff?

If so you have to set up a SEPA direct debit mandate. When you want to change into CallYa Digital maybe you can try the online form (only in German, but it should be self-explaning). 

If you get an error message there too, please tell us the message. 🙂

In the past I read that systems of some companies had issues to integrate some IBAN. 

Thank you for the link, I have applied through the link. Hope it works.

Keep us updated, @rahulkonduru. 🙂
BiancaW
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello rahulkonduru,

if you have not received any feedback for the changeover in the course of the day please contact us again 

Many greetings

BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello,

I received a confirmation that my plan switch is successful.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Cheers!!

Hi @rahulkonduru,

Glad to read that your request is solved now.
Maybe you can set the solution (Lösung) button to that post you think that's it?
Then we can closed your thread.
KerstinV

We were very happy to help you 🙂

Kind regards, Kerstin V

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.