Cancel the contract
Ulysses1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Das Internet zu Hause ist sehr schlecht und unterbricht immer! Viele Techniker sind zu mir gekommen, um das Internet zu reparieren, aber das Problem immer nicht gelöscht! Und ein Techniker habecauseir darüber gesprochen, wenn Sie mir kein stabiles Internet anbieten können, habe icfeedback Recht, denan Vertrag zu kündigen.

Ich habe auch hier vor zwei Wochen eine Anfrage über Kündigung des Vertrags gesendet, aber bis jetzt gar keine Antwort!

I signed the contact in Feb.2022. So, I can cancel the contract after two years. So, it is 01.2024. But I checked my account today. My monthly payment is changed by you from 34.99 to 37.99, which I didn't get you any access.Why? Why my contract starts from 08.2022 and I can cancel the contract before the 07.2024 ? Could you tell me the reason? Why do you change my contract without permission?

Also, the wifi still doesn't work so far and I contacted you half month ago to cancel the contract. But you didn't contact me and even prolong my end date from 01.2024 to 07.2024!!!! Why? Your wifi doesn't work for a long time. I want to cancel the contract right now!!!

Finally, I called you a month ago and you said you will discuss the compensation because your wifi doesn't work for a long time. Are there any updates?

If you have any feedback, please send an email to me rather than calling. If you don't solve the whole problem, I will contact my lawyer to sue you!!!!!!!!!

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.

As he was asking for a failure report for his lawyer, a lawyer will be already part of the game.

And therefor there won't be any help from neither the social media teams nor from the hotline anymore - your lawyer will do all the work with Vodafone directly and you should NOT interfere with this (except you want to make it even harder for your lawyer).