abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why contract got extended
rai-kumar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

Customer number: xxxxxxxxxx

A few weeks back I was offered TV connection and my contract was extended. I didn't like the product and returned it. I have returned the TV hardware so my contract should also fall back to the original one which was expiring in march 2021. 

Can you please cancel the extended contract? I have been talking to customer care on WhatsApp chat but it hasn't helped yet. 

Thank you,

Sid

Edit: @rai-kumar 

Please do not post personal information publicly.

15 Antworten 15
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi rai-kumar,

simply sending the hardware back is unfortunately not enough. If then you must also cancel the contract in writing.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not comfortable with the IVR as I find it difficult to connect with an English speaking person. 

I had contacted vodafone chat on whatsapp and asked to cancel the contract. Please find screenshot of my conversation on 29th sept. Hope it helps. 

Thank you.

Sid

I understood that his TV contract was cancelled via Chat, but his internet contract was extended for whatever reason. I guess, a moderator should take a look into the details.

Thomas

Hi rai-kumar,

according to the chat, the revocation has been processed. Let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Hi rai-kumar,

the TV contract has already been revoked. A confirmation has also gone out. What exactly is going on with your Internet & Phone contract? It was changed to CableMax and you got a confirmation for that as well.

Regards

Thomas 

Hi,

That's the problem, along with the TV contract my internet contract also got extended. I complained of the poor connectivity of the internet so I was sold a higher bandwidth connection. I just want a more reliable connection, that's it. Also, I have already been paying a higher rental for my phone connection so I don't want it to get extended at all. This is why it would be great if my contract goes back to the original one and then I would like a more informed decision on how to extend it. But, the way the contract was extended gave a very bad experience for me. Could you please roll it back to the original contract?

Thank you

Sid

Thomas

Hi rai-kumar,

the contract was already changed in September and a confirmation was also sent. The deadline for a revocation is 14 days and unfortunately we are already over it.

Regards

Thomas

@Thomas: he reported a teechnical problem (insufficent bandwith) and instead of solving the problem, Vodafone just assigned a new contract. Do you consider this as fair deal?

@Thomas, Any update on this pls. Thank you.