abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet speed issue
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have Vodafone cable 250 for a few weeks now. Before I had Vodafone cable with 50Mb download speed. I have an issue with my internet speed during the nights(between somewhere 20:00-23:00 hours speed test shows 1-3 Mb) Its not a new issue but it there for at least a few months. Unfortunately, that issue was not resolved with the cable 250 upgrade. Otherwise, during the day I have no issue with speed, and its mostly good enough. Could you please help me with this long-running issue? 

15 Antworten 15
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ks27,

This sounds like a workload issue. I'd be happy to take a closer look. I need your data via PN. Please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number. Let me know here when you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Right, the workload issue makes sense considering timeline, also understandable to some level. But dropping from 250 to 1-3 Mbit every day for about 3 hours should have a solution. I have sent the PM, please have a look. 

Tobias

Hi @ks27,

looks like we got a central loadout problem in your area, my colleagues are already on it,- could you send us some speedtest? 🙂

Thanks!

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sure, I took this a few days ago. 

pRo-Marco

Hi ks27,

yeah, it is because of the load Smiley (traurig) At the moment we have no information about when it will be fixed... How you wanna proceed?

Kind regards

Marco

ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I see. this is definitely not fair, it means I don't have my internet speed when I most need it. Then Vodafone should reduce my monthly bill by at least 50% till they solve the issue.

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello ks27,

I have created a ticket for you and sent you an email about it. I have now deposited the credit until the end of March.

Please contact me again in April if the restriction still exists.

Many greetings

Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I can see the ticket thanks for that. About the progress, as far as I understand I should not expect any improvement till April, is that right? Also, could you please elaborate on "depositing the credit until the end of March", what kind of credit is deposited to where, and what is the impact of that?

Best,

Kasim

Wallace

Hi ks27,

we don't expect any relief until the end of March / beginning of April at the earliest. The credit will be 50% on each month's final pay for January, February and March.

Regards

Wallace