abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

cancel contract due to poor connection
hkoosha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi!

I have a 1000mb/s contract, but all I get is 5~10 mb/s.

Can I cancel my contract?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

You will still have to write a message in German to Vodafone about that - and either give them a time to rectify the situation and if the fault isn't rectified in time, then ask for a premature cancellation.

But this has to be done in German and cannot be done using Twitter or this Forum - it has to be using one of the official contact ways.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Only with this information - no.

Did you had contact with support to resolve the unknown issue? 

In which state do you live?

I contacted support on Twitter, they opened a ticket on my behalf and finally got back to me saying "the issue in your area won't be resolved for many more months, and Vodafone is planning to fix the issue and.... and..."

But I need to work from home, I can't wait months!

I leave in NRW / Düsseldorf.

You will still have to write a message in German to Vodafone about that - and either give them a time to rectify the situation and if the fault isn't rectified in time, then ask for a premature cancellation.

But this has to be done in German and cannot be done using Twitter or this Forum - it has to be using one of the official contact ways.

I see, I will do that.  Thank you.

Since the solution has been marked here, I'll close now. If you have any questions or concerns again, just start a new thread in the correct board.