abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

cable internet not working since 5 days due to outage
Perryuniyal
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, 

I'm sorry, my German is not good (learning) so I'm writing in English.

I have cable internet and Vodafone station router from Vodafone in Berlin, Charlottenburg. Since last 5 days (12/01/2024. 1:00 am) there is no internet. 

The router has no phone light, internet light flashing red. Only wifi and power light is static white. 

We don't watch cable. It is only used for internet.

I have hard reseted the router, replugged all the cables, checked with multiple computers and devices, still no go.

I reached out to the Vodafone twitter account they raised the ticket (003-0030789/24) and mentioned there is an outage in the area and they will get back by sms. That was 2 days ago, still hasn't received any update.

My wife and I work from home and has been exhausting our Vodafone mobile data. Today I messaged twitter to check on update, now there is no response.

I would love to know what options do I have in terms of outage because we are almost finished with our mobile data and I'm still being charged on the bill for my cable connection. If this will be an ongoing longer issue in our area. Should we need to move to another provider since my internet contract is already over 24 months and it's affecting the work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Perry

2 Antworten 2
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Perryuniyal
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Thank you Kurt, for your reply.

I did messaged today on twitter but they stopped replying on Dm. Hope they get back soon.

I appreciate your response, thanks

Perry