abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone kabel internet down again
Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there,

customer number, ***, 

customer name: ***.

After one and a half month of unavailablility of kabel internet in  March and April,  a very weak and occasionally  unstable internet restored on 23rd April. I finally accepted it with the understanding that this is the maximum capacity, and capability of vodafone Germany, and i could probably live with that. But i was not so lucky For the last more than a week my kabel internet is down again. Despite efforts I am unable to even open a ticket. Even Tobi did not help because for some reasons it takes me to the phone faults instead of internet faults.

Anyways, i would appreciate i vodafone-representative could open a ticket. 

Thanks 

Basit 

Edit: personal data removed.

3 Antworten 3
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Basit,

sorry for that outtage. We got a backline problem again, my colleagues are already on it.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tobias,

i was able to open the ticket on 16.05.22. The technician service promised that  either internet would be fixed by 17.05 or they would update me. Unfortunate neither internet was fixed nor vodafone updated the status. In the afternoon, I went to the VF office in Garmisch to get an updated as the internet was already down for a week and myself and my wife have already spent all our 4G data. The VF Garmisch checked with the relevant people in VF and stated that they can not give any (even) tentative date for fault removal and it can go for more than a month like in April. I then asked him to give me some free quota of 4g data so, that we could at least keep going with necessary stuff. Nick (VF Garmisch) promised he will do it in an hour. But it was never done. On 18.05 i went to VF Garmisch shop again and complained that neither internet was fixed nor 50GB 4G data was allocated to me. Nick said, that VF main office refused to give any free data and i must buy it if i want to used internet at home, while they still do not know when internet will be fixed. I then bought the 4G data, paid the money and asked Nick to immediately cancel my contract with VF.  He wrote the letter, i signed it, Nick faxed it. I then also posted it by mail.

Next day on 19.05.22 i went to Telecom and signed the contract with them. I will get Telecom service activated on 25.05. Telecom is certainly expensive, but i would have some peace of mind.

My request to you is to ensure the cancellation is completed without any further hassle and problems.

Thanks,

Basit.

Wallace

Hi,

why didn't you contact me here in the forum about the data volume?

What contract have you now concluded with Telekom?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!