abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unstable Internet and phone connection
Kyle_5783
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good evening. I have been having significant connection issues since the 22nd of December. The internet drops connectivity completely seemingly every 20 minutes or so. This makes it impossible to handle any tasks or recreational activities requiring a long term stable connection. I have tested all the various components of my network and even when a single PC of any kind is connected via ethernet directly to the modem the instability persists. I cannot find the website or phone number to determine if there are outages in my area, and the phone support cannot be used by me since I do not speak fluent German. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Here are my details below:

• In which state do you live? Hütschenhausen, RP 66882 
  • Which  contract do you have? (eg internet + telephone 100)  Red Internet + Phone 250 
  • Which  modem / router do you use? (eg Hitron) Vodafone CGA4233DE  
  • Do you use a  loaner device from us or do you have your own deviceLoaner device   
  • What is the  error(Speed ​​too low; packet loss) Send screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and tracer / ping plotter measurements in the event of packet loss or ping problems  Unstable connection that frequently drops, especially when any load is placed on it .    
  • How is your terminal connected to the modem ? (     Speedtest.pngLAN; WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS; additional router; PowerLAN ) 
  • Which  browser do you usually use? (e.g. Firefox)  Chrome 
  • Which  operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)  Windows 10 
  • Start and period of the disturbance  (eg since the beginning of April; only in the evening)  December 22nd, non-stop    
  • Upload a screenshot of the  signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via  192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 on the Fritzbox. Device has been set in bridge mode for 1.5 years now and I cannot access via these pages or the address listed as my default gateway under ipconfig.      
  • Which measures were carried out by the  fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625 for Vodafone Kabel Deutschland or 0221/46619100 for Vodafone West)? None because I have been unable to get English-speaking assistance via the help lines. 

-Kyle McCullough

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Jana478
Administrator:in

Hello Kyle_5783,

civil engineering has been contracted here to remove the return path disturber. You will be informed when the work has been carried out and everything is working again.

I am very sorry that this is taking so long.

Many greetings

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Kieferer
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

Ich vermute das der Speedtest im Anhang von einem nicht europäischen (deutschen) Server durchgeführt wurde.

Nehme mal den Speedtest von speedtest.net

Hast du den Speedtest direkt am VF Router via LAN durchgeführt, kein WLAN oder powerline.

Du bist im Bridge Mode, welchen Router nutzt du? Ist dieser in der Lage 1GBit zu NATen?

Die Bedienoberfläche des VF Routers ist beim Bridge Mode unter der Adresse 192.168.100.1 aufrufbar.

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

The first speedtest was done with the PC connected hardline LAN via ethernet cable directly to the VF modem.

The second speedtest (attached) was done with via WiFI to my personal router that is connected hardline LAN via an ethernet cable directly to the VF modem.

My personal router is a Linksys WRT3200ACM. The VF modem is in bridge modem to facilitate my network setup and has been working without issue for many months now. It is capable of 600 MBits in 2.4Ghz, and 2.6 GBits in 5Ghz

Thank you for the login to the modem. I tried restarting it there with no change in performance. Here is the top of the status page. The bottom half is all 0.0.0.0 with N/As in all the spots.

Currently the Wifi is so completely broken that I am having to hotspot from my personal cell phone just to respond to this post.

Community Team: Removed screen shot due to serial number

Das einzige was zählt sind LAN Speedtests. Speedtest via WLAN Speedtests sind irrelevant.

Kannst du die docsis Werte posten?

bitte einen Speedtest via LAN

This third speed test was done with a laptop connected to the LAN hardline via and ethernet cable directly to the VF modem.

Speed Test 3.jpg

The DOCSIS values were taken within 5 minutes of the speedtest. They are attached below.

While and since this was done the internet is completely unusable to even load basic webpages or pass messages via Discord. As there are absolutely no other components of our network hooked up or even powered on at this point I truly have no idea what I can possibly do next to resolve this issue. I am truly beginning to pull my hair out from frustration.

Deine Upstream Pegel sind zu hoch. Ein Techniker muß pegeln. Erklärt aber nicht warum im Downstream so wenig ankommt.

Melde eine Störung.

Jana478

Hello,

I am sorry that your connection is down.

Please send us this data for current legitimation via PN:

*Customer number

*Name

*Address (street, house number, postcode, town)

*date of birth

*current mobile phone number (in case a fault ticket is necessary)

Let's see what exactly is going on.

Get back to me as soon as you have sent the message.

Best regards

Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Jana478

Hello Kyle_5783,

civil engineering has been contracted here to remove the return path disturber. You will be informed when the work has been carried out and everything is working again.

I am very sorry that this is taking so long.

Many greetings

Jana

Thank you very much for the information. The crea came out and repaired and underground cable and let us know as soon as it was done. I have been running tests on my end and it looks like everything was fixed. Thank you for your help with this forum. It makes a huge difference for us English speakers still trying to get a grip on German. 

Have a wonderful day!

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Kyle_5783,

thanks for your feedback, good to hear its fixed 🙂 Im gonna close this thread then, if you got another problem again, just make a new thread then! 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!