abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Super Slow Internet - Nordend West FFFM
KB84
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cable Internet- My internet has been extremely slow since Friday. It's practically unusable especially for work. 

I've included screenshots of the measurements from Breitbandmessung, and I would like to file a formal complaint for this to be remedied immediately or I will exercise my extraordinary right to terminate under the contract. I have tried the chatbot and calling over the phone but it was not helpful. 

3 Antworten 3
KB84
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cable - here is the second screenshot

If you want to file a complaint or if you want to prematurely cancel the contract, you HAVE TO inform Vodafone in German language first about the issue. Best way is obviously in written form - but you can also call the Hotline.

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey KB84,

We will be happy to take a closer look at your connection. But looking at your screenshot, I noticed that you did these speed tests via WLAN. Is that correct?

In order to perform an error analysis, we need at least 2 speed tests via LAN cable that are not older than 48 hours. It is also important that only one device is connected to the router via cable during the test. Please use our homepage to do the speed tests.

Please report back here with the results, so that we can create an error report.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!