abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Seit 5 Tage - jede 10 Minuten gibt es Störung!!
EvaK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

At 10967 we have constant problems since Wednesday. Internet is disturbed each 10 minutes. I suspect this is a trick so the company can avoid any payments to the customers as we didn't have "full day without connection" but i must say that with current "service" its the same as without internet at all! You can not work or participate in meetings with disruption each 10 minutes!! Ah, and i can no even create a ticket - the link at the website leads to some other page (yes, i have restarted my router and waited 3 minutes)! Really hope there will new laws in germany sometime about the minimal quality of the intenet providers, may be in this case they will start care about customers and not only charge insanly high bills.

10 Antworten 10
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please post the DOCSIS status values from your cable router.

And does that problem only exist if you use WiFi or does it also exist if you use a wired connection?

Are all services not available at that time or is just your meeting software dropping?

And does your meeting software support IPv6 or is it IPv4 only?

Hi reneromann, thanks for reaching by! The problem exists with wired connection as well as with wifi. The router loghts are all white, but there is no inteernet at all literally every 10 minites for several minutes. So it afdect not only meetings or other streams - simple browser pages are not loading as well((

EvaK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Docsis status is always online - even if disconnected

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello EvaK,

We will be happy to take a look at your connection and the problem with the dropouts and lags. Please send us the customer number, name including address and date of birth of the contract holder via private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent.

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
EvaK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sent PM with required data

pRo-Marco

Hi EvaK,

there is an error-rate at your connection.

I would like to get a technician to come and look at it on site. If that's okay with you, I need a mobile phone number so we can make an appointment.

Is the house system accessible?

Please note the information on the service charge. If the cause lies within our area of responsibility, the service is free of charge for you.

Due to current developments, we have to take certain precautionary measures. Therefore, we need to know whether symptoms have occurred in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course, we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand, we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

I'm not sure that the house service is accessible as it's in the basement. Right now the connection is working. What will be the direct way to call the technician when it fails next time? Is there any phone number where I can reach the person and not the answering machine?

Thanks!

pRo-Marco

No, sorry Smiley (traurig) We do not have an english-speaking hotline... But you can reach us here! Do get access to the basement you can aks the propety-management Feel free to contact us here again.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Ok, but do you have german speaking hotline with people answering? When i tried to get help i always had an answering machine simply saying "yh, we know something is wrong, sorry" and ending the call.