abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet, slow speeds
Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Wow, you closed my thread and did not hing to help me.
https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Störungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/No-internet-slow-speeds/td-p/2789383
Throughout these 3 months I called you over 10 times.
I DO NOT SPEAK GERMAN WELL ENOUGH AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO/CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH ON YOUR CALL SERVICE.

1. Send me LTE internet till you fix my issue.

2. FIX MY ISSUE

Regards,

Paweł

4 Antworten 4
Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

As I was told that I was uncooperative and that I did not answer your questions, here are you questions and my answers, compiled:

Your question: Can you send me your customer data?
My answer: I've sent you my data, let me know should you need anything more from me.

Your question: Did you have any issues this week? Are the problems only with WiFi or also with a wired connection?
My answer: Yes, I had issues. 90% of the time internet is slow (under 1mbps) or not present. I have problems over Cable and wifi, connection type does not matter.

Your question: Did you have now the speed?
My answer: I cannot even check the status of connection on MyVodafone, because when I log in, it is empty. No invoices, no data, nothing. So, I cannot answer your question "does internet work right now", because I'm in another country, where I can normally work from home without problems. I'll let you know after Christmas.
My answer after Christmas: I'm back at my apartment in Berlin and for one week, everything was okay. Today, again, I cannot use internet at all.

Your queston: Are the restrictions on your connection 24/7 with every device in the household?
My answer: Yes, problems are on all devices, be it connected via cable to router or by wifi. I'm not monitoring my internet 24/7, but at least 12/7. Currently I'm wrtiting this message from cellular O2 internet, because websites are not loading on your line.

Your question: i can give it to my colleagues and they will contact you to create an appointment probably,- otherwise, we can try to create a ticket for the week.. What do you want?
My answer: If they can speak english, they can contact me, if not, then please create a ticket.

Your question: Is the speed nly slow at the evening at the moment?
My answer: 

Still under 1 mbps.
Even if speedtest shows full speed, youtube 480p videos buffer every couple of seconds and websites takes a couple of seconds to load.

I have issues all the time. Throghout the day I have no problems for a couple of minutes. Rest of the day, alaways something does not work.

Your question: which hotline did you call
My answer: I used your lousy Netz-assistant (check cable, check cable again, restart router, use windows net tool) and left my number there and was called back.

My questions to you, which were not answered:
1. Could you please inform me, what is going on?

2. You don't even know what the problem is, am I right?

3. What are you going to do about it [the problem]?

4. What can I do for you to pinpoint the cause? Install some logging app? Get some live contact to person from Vodafone and inform him/her immediatelly when I have problems, for him/her to check immediatelly? Let me know.

5. When you are going to send technician?
6. When will I receive LTE internet because you are failing to provide cable one?
7. When cable one issue will be fixed?

8. I'm already reaching a limit on my personal cellular internet. Are you going to pay me back when I'll go over the limit, because you cannot provide usable service?

Today Internet was breaking throughout the day. Between 12-16 you had posted an information about problems in Berlin, so it is understandable. After 16 I have download speeds under 2 mbps.

I did a factory reset on the router. Did not help.
What I noticed though is that i NEVER had full download and upload speeds at the same time. It is either full upload speed and slow download, or full download and slow upload.

Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Download below 2mbps, upload 20 mbps

Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Few moments ago speed test indicated full download and upload speeds, but websites were loading over 10 seconds. Now it is below 2mbps download and 25 upload

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Powell,

why the other post was closed, you can read there. And if your new thread already starts in this tone, it will also be closed.

Your decision in which way it should go on here.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!