abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No connection after router set up
Trisha1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello

I apologize for my lack of German but I am having a lot of trouble with my new Vodafone router and no agent on Customer Service has been able to help me.

I bought a standard Cable contract and received the router within 4 days. I was told to just plug it in and the wifi should work in 2 hours. This was not the case, it has been 3 days and I have been calling and calling for help because my wifi simply does not work. The wifi network exists but it does not connect at all. I was told I Must activate my cable connection but no one has helped me do that. I have gone time and time again to Vodafone and they just keep telling me to call Customer Service  - who are no help. I am so frustrated and all I want is a connection so I can begin my online classes! If this is not fixed I will cancel my contract immediately. 

7 Antworten 7
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Trisha1,

what is your postal code? Is the Wifi on your confirmation of order? Does the connection via ethernet work?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

My code is 10627.

Neither the wifi or ethernet works. I was told by my Landlord that our building cable is through PYUR not Vodafone. So I tried to cancel my Vodafone contract given as they cannot provide service to my apartment. I am told that it is not possible given I bought the contract in store. Therefore, I went BACK to the store to cancel and they said I must have a technician come to check the place first! This is insane, I am within my fourteen-day limit I should be able to cancel as I am not getting service.

The technician has not called me yet and I do not know when they will arrive. I want this cancelled as soon as possible.

There is no statutory right of withdrawal for contracts concluded in shops, as you actively approached the provider. The right of withdrawal only applies to contracts concluded at a distance (by telephone, online or doorstep).

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Trisha1,

thanks for your explanations. We'll have a look on that.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

- your full name

- your full address

- date of birth

- customer number

- e-mail address

- the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Trisha1,

thank you for the private message. It is not apparent to us that another provider should be responsible at the address. The technician is indeed the right decision in this case. He will look at it on site and install the connection if possible. If the connection is not possible, the order will be canceled.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you Thomas.

The technician came on Thursday and found that there was no connection. Now, I am waiting for Vodafone to cancel.

How long should the process take?

Stephan

Hi Trisha1,

we have now also received feedback that the connection is not possible. I will prepare a cancellation confirmation for your order for you.

You will then receive it in the mail in the next few days.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!