abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabelinternetprobleme jeden Tag
vladsaminin
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ich habe jetzt seit einem Monat ein Vodafone-Heimkabel-Internet, und die ersten zwei Wochen hat alles funktioniert, aber jetzt habe ich jeden Tag Verbindungsprobleme. Ich spreche kein Deutsch, daher fällt es mir schwer, mit einem Callcenter zu sprechen.
Ich habe zwei Arten von Problemen:
1. Jeden Tag habe ich Verbindungsabbrüche und ich sehe, dass die weiße Internet-LED blinkt. Es kann 30 Minuten dauern und verschwindet normalerweise nach dem Neustart eines Routers. Ich denke es ist ein Routerproblem, kann ich es umtauschen?
2. Manchmal habe ich überhaupt kein Internet (wie jetzt). Das weiße Internetlicht blinkt, aber es ändert sich nie. Ich hatte das gleiche Problem am 14. Juli und hatte damals 5 Stunden lang kein Internet.

Hier meine Informationen:
Wohnadresse: ***
Kundennummer: ***

Edit @vladsaminin persönliche Daten entfernt. 

20 Antworten 20
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi vladsaminin,

tut mir leid, dass der Anschluss solche Probleme macht Smiley (traurig)

Wir schauen uns das gern an. Wenn es Dir lieber ist, können wir auch auf englisch schreiben. Ich brauche Deine Daten per PN. Sende mir bitte Deinen Namen, die Anschrift, Dein Geburtsdatum und Deine Kundennummer. Sag mir kurz hier Bescheid, wenn Du die Nachricht versendet hast.

Viele Grüße

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello!

Sent a PM, thanks!

Wallace

Hi vladsaminin,

there are a lot of errors in your connection.

I would like to have a technician come and take a look at it on site. If that's okay with you, I still need a cell phone number so we can make an appointment.

Is the house facility accessible?

Please note the information about the service charge. If the cause is in our area of responsibility, the service is free of charge for you.

Regarding COVID-19: are you or someone in your household in quarantine?

Regards

Wallace

Hello!

My phone number is XXXXXXXXXXX.

I already went to the Vodafone Shop and they told me, that Vodafone has problems with Kabel Internet in my city, so errors are expected. I'm not sure why because I had perfect internet for 2 weeks. In any case the sailsman tolm me to sign a new contract for the same price, but with 100Mb/s instead of 250Mb/s. He told me that DSL connection will be much stable. He also told me that I'll get an email with the possible date for a technician appointment, but I actually never got this email. I'm planning to go back on Monday/Tuesday and ask him, why I didn't receive it. After that I will be able to cancel my current contract.

Edit: @vladsaminin  Phone number removed. Best regards Kurtler

Wallace

Hi,

there is no major malfunction in the city.

A technician will contact you soon and make an appointment.

Regards

Wallace

Danke für die Tech-Anfrage!
Der Techniker kam und sagte, dass das Kabel im Gebäude gewechselt werden müsste.
Ab sofort habe ich auch 3 Tage hintereinander kein Internet, und wenn doch, dann verschwindet es ständig.
Ich habe einen DSL Anschluss beantragt, aber der Master kommt erst am 15.08. Im Vodafone-Laden wurde mir gesagt, dass die Koax-Verbindung in Dachau sehr schlecht sei und ich keinen Vertrag hätte abschließen sollen.

Hi @Wallace , @pRo-Marco 

I don't have internet for 5 days already. The master told me that Vodafone will change wiring in the building this week, but nobody called my or warned be. Can you tell me, on what day this week Vodafone will come?

ERFD

Hello vladsaminin,

The technician stated in his report on 28.07.22 that the wiring in the house must be replaced over 25 meters. For this he referred you to the property management. So far there has been no order from them. Currently there is no order in the building.

Regards Fred

@ERFD , @Wallace , @pRo-Marco 

He did not referred me to my property management. He told me, that Vodafone will come this week and replace the wiring. And it's not 25 meters, it's only a wiring on my floor. And how could I know about the wiring when I signed contract with Vodafone? On the Vodafone website it was stated that internet IS available for my address. Now after I signed the contract you're telling me that my address is not available. This is a complete fraud scheme 😞

Basically you're using me and my money because I'm a Ukrainian refugee and don't speak German. I work from home and internet is the only way for me to earn money for me and my little kids.