abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet speed is very slow
Am-sukkar
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I'm a new customer with vodafone, my contract is less than 1 month old, but I'm facing this issue and it drive me crazy since I'm not able to work brows the internet or stream. I have the GigaZuhause 250 Kabel contract but the internet is always very slow. 

when I do the speedtest I get maximum 90Mbps download speed and less than 1Mbps Upload (usually 0.2Mbps ) which makes it impossible to do anything. the only time I saw the full speed 250Mbps download and 50Mbps upload is when I connected the router the first time after that it was very unstable sometimes I get some speed but most of the time I get less than 1Mbps upload speed.

I have tried TOBi, the digital assistant, and there is not known issue in my area, and I tried to restart my router but it does not solve the problem. 

now I'm not sure what I should do in this case, I don't think this is normal, and I really need a solution since I work from home and I cannot work with this internet. 

I have attached the DOCSIS Status, Can you please help me with this 

I'm writing my case in here since I only speak English and I cloud't get any support on the hotline

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your dBmV/dBuV values of the upstream channels are too high. A technician will have to come to you.

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!