abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet disruptions & especially on VPN
Innad
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

I've been having issues with my cable internet for over a month now. Especially, it works badly when the VPN is on. The disruption happens all the time. I use VPN for work, and I already discussed this with the IT department of my company, they ensured me all was fine from their side. I've been working and using the same VPN and Internet for 2,5 years, and it always worked normally. Not perfect, as my max speed is 6 mb, but manageable to work with unlike now.

I've been trying to reach the Vodafone customer support, but it's unfortunately very problematic if you don't know German that well. Finally, i was able to contact the support and on the next day they announced the issue was my router. They sent a new, better one. I was happy the solution was found, however yesterday I started testing it and unfortunately it doesn't make much difference. The internet is slow and not stable, clear again while VPN is on. I reached the customer support they did some testing and now saying it's all fine from their side now. I've been doing the testing today myself and The device & router connection seems to be indeed normal, when the VPN is off. However Vodafone & router one is terribly low, please see the screenshot attached. Can anyone please advise me anything? I really don't know what to do. 

Thank you and Best,

Inna 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Hello,

I am the customer, why are you saying this?

Best,

Inna

Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!