abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extremly slow upload and unstable
Maciej222
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear All,

for quite a long time I am expiriencing very slow upload 1-4 mbit, often is extremely slow 0.2-0.5 mbit. My kabel option is 1000/50 mbit. On the most lucky day I got 10mbit, but it was one time in last months. 

Very often when I call support that internet is not stable they already say there is an issue in my area and will be solved.
With download I can easily get 600-900 mbit download, so my router and devices are not a problem. 

I would appriciate if someone could help me as restarting the routers does not help. I guess that must be something with my area, but not sure how to pass this message to vodafone for real solve the problem, not just for temporary increase from 1 to 8mbit, as I should have 50mbit upload

thanks if someone could help and advice.

Maciej

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello, 

I write just to give you feedback after the technican visit.

He was not able to find the root cause for the signal interruption. However he found out that only one channel in my router is being interrupted. He called Vodafone hotline and asked to switch off OFDMA for my upload stream. 

It is maybe not the best solution but it is working. I hope that will work now permanently. For last 6 days I did not observed any problems.

Last questions:

if I switch now router to Bridge Mode, the settings for the OFDMA channel will stay the same or I might have same issue again ?

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

42 Antworten 42
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Maciej222,

I can gladly take a look at the connection Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Tobias,

thank you for picking the problem. I have send you the private message with all the details and link to this place in the subject line.

Waiting for further cooperation with you.

Kind Regards,

Maciej

Tobias

Hi @Maciej222,

i would like to send you a technician, somethings seems faulty at your line 🙂 Do you agree to a technician's visit and can you provide access to the house? What is the best number to call to make an appointment?

Regarding COVID-19: Are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Tobias

Hi @Tobias 

I have send you my phone number and Covid status per private message.

Thanks for sending me a technican.

KR,

Maciej

Hello @Tobias 

I still did not get any call to have an appointment with a technican. Would be possible to check if someone will organize the visit or shall I call somewhere to order this visit ?

KR,

Maciej

Claudia

Hello Maciej222,

unfortunately it takes several days until we can reply again :(. To make the appointment we still need the information about the access to the house installation. Today the fault ticket ***494/21 was closed, did the connection get better afterwards?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Dear @Claudia ,

I can provide access to basement where the main installation room/box with Vodafone KABEL is.

Regarding the closed ticket yesterday, the speed is better than before.

I have performed many tests yesterday and today (at different times). the speed in average is about 30mbits. Maximum I noticed 35mbits. It gives 60-70% of my upload capacity. 

So yes it is better but I am not 100% convinced the whole problem was solved. For now it looks like the Vodafone gateway cannot support faster upload than 30-35 mbits.

I would appriciate if you could check the network from your side once more to see if there is something that blocks the signal to reach full speed of 50mbits.

thank you and kind regards,

Maciej

Hello Again,

Just an update about the issue.

After fix each day the speed was slower and slower - 10mbits yesterday, today the upload speed is again like before, around 0-1 mbit. 

Call support run some diagnostics on my device and decided to replace the device at it seems to be malfunction. I am waiting for the new modem/router and I will check if this will solve the problem.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Maciej

Claudia

Hello Maciej222,

thank you for the update. Please send a speedtest you made with the new router if the upload speed persists.

Happy holidays and kind regards,

Claudia