abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

(English) Bad connection, need technician
Danielle2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Today a technician came to my apartment to fix the internet. He said that there is a problem with the cable to the apartment. We are only receiving approximately 300 mbps download speed, and we are on the plan for 1000 mbps.

I was adviced over the phone to write here, because my Deutsch is not good enough. 
Please let me know when a technician is available to correct this problem. 

Thank you.
30 Antworten 30
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Danielle2,

did you check the speed via WiFi or ethernet? Is it low each time of the day? Please also send the details from the thread Alles rund um Störungsmeldungen.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia, I have checked everything. I had a technician here yesterday that said I needed to have an additional technician come to the residence to replace a bad cable. 

Can you please assist me with having a technician come to my residence please? 

Edit: Please refrain from creating more posts on the same topic (spam). Someone will reply to your post when it is their turn. Otherwise we will block your account. Team Community

Danielle2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I need a technician to repair this issue, or I need a cancellation contract so I can get an internet service that functions. 

Thank you

pRo-Marco

Hi Danielle2,

I'd like to check the connection. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have messaged you. 

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

In any case, a technician must come again. Do you agree?

Important: Is the house installation accessible, i.e. the distribution box and the amplifier? The technician has stated that this is probably located in the attic. He will definitely have to go there at the time of the appointment.

The service is free of charge for you. If the technician does not find anyone at the agreed time or does not reach the house system, we charge €99.50 for the service.

Regarding COVID-19: Are you or someone in your household in quarantine?

The number with ***3498 at the end is current?

Many greetings Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Please send the technician, thank you.

pRo-Marco

Hi Danielle2,

the technician will call you to arrange an appointment Please keep us informed!

Kind regards

Marco

Hello, I was wondering if I could be provided an update on this situation? It is unclear whether this issue can be repaired.

Thanks