abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can you help me with this internet issue ? (English please)
JerryMB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have a problem like 1,5 months ago, my connections randomly start like losing packages, it happens randomly at any time of the day and can stay like that for 5min or hours, restarting the by the router page and disconnecting the router waiting 1 min and then turning on again, nothing fixes the issue. I work at home so this is a big issue because when it happens I can't do video or audio calls because it freezes a lot.

Is that something that you can help me with?

Here is a picture: 

Internet issue.png

5 Antworten 5
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi JerryMB,

please fill out the questionnaire. This will make it easier for the first narrowing down.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
  • In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du? Sende bitte auch die Postleitzahl
    • Düsseldorf 40235
  • Welchen Vertrag hast Du? (z.B. Internet + Telefon 100)
    • Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable U 
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? (z.B. Hitron)
    • vodafone WiFi 6 CGA6444VF (I hope this is the model)
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät?
    • The device is from you
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? (Geschwindigkeit zu gering; Packetloss) Schicke dazu auch Screenshots von Speedtests (mit Datum und Uhrzeit) und Tracerts/ Pingplotter-Messungen bei Packetloss oder Ping-Problemen. Stelle beim Pingplotter 2,5 Sekunden beim Intervall ein und nutze betroffene Dienste als Ziel.
    • As I've mentioned before is loss of packages can long between 2min - 3h and it happens randomly during the day, not at a specific time, sometimes is too intense that I can't  even have a proper video call for work (see the image that I sent previosly)
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? (LAN; WLAN; zusätzlicher Router; PowerLAN)
    • My PC is connected to LAN, and my phone and tablet are by WLAN. All my devices suffer the same issue.
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung (z.B: seit Anfang April; nur am Abend)
    • start happening from 3 weeks ago aprox. and the time is completely random, all time during the day also in midnight also happens. 
  • Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch. Diese findest Du in der Benutzeroberfläche Deines Kabelrouters über 192.168.0.1 bzw. über 192.168.178.1 bei der Fritzbox.
    • Not sure which page I should take the screenshot 😕 and also I guess it makes sense to take the screenshot when the problem is happening again right? 
  • Was hat die Prüfung mit dem Netzassistenten und dem Chat-Bot TOBi ergeben?
    • Told me that I should call to 0221 4661 9100
Tobias

Hi @JerryMB,

welcome 🙂 Well, i would like to help, but we have planned some changes in the community in the next few days, so I would ask you to contact the appropriate channels if necessary 😉 Why? Well, if I request a PM here, I may no longer be able to support it, hence the reference.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, Thanks for the answer, which is the proper channel for this issue is not clear... can you help me and send me the right channel for this post? 

Tobias

Hi @JerryMB,

well, try to contact us via Twitter or Facebook, as you wish 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!