abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bad internet Connection (English)
Sadik0934
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, Sorry my german is still on the lower level so I will use English instead

My main problem is the Unstable Internet and during the day several times,  the internet is down.  If I restart the modem, the internet works again. My other problem is high ping, especially on online games. I can't call the customer service because of the language problem.

Could anyone help me with this situation?

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sadik0934,

you're welcome to ask. You have understood correctly. Contact your new provider and they will arrange the number transfer for you. The information that you can terminate your contract early is stored.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

30 Antworten 30
Tobias

Hi @Sadik0934,

im sorry that it doesnt work as it should, did you try our chatbot TOBi? 🙂 He can answer many things. If he cant help, we're gonna try to help you here then 😉

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi @Tobias 

Thank you for respond. I tried chatbot several times but it couldnt solve the problem.  My connection is 1000 mb and when I try to speed test, download speed is around 200-500 mb and during day internet connection is down or slow.  In online games, I see 300-400 ping. 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Sadik0934,

then I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Moni_GK 

I have just sent all the information as a private message to you.

Thank you for your help.

Moni_GK

Hello,

I have looked at it directly. The error here is a too high load on the line especially in the upstream.

But we are already on it. That's why I put a ticket for you. We will inform you when the error is fixed.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Moni_GK 

Thank you for your interest. If i understand correctly, it is a infrastructure problem for my area, right? Please correct me if i am wrong. I am saying this because this problem actually exists from the beginning when i moved this area. (November 2021) Do you have an idea how long could it take to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Moni_GK

Hello,

yes it is a problem there in the region that has been going on for a while. Currently, however, there is no information on how long it will last.

Greetings Moni

Hi @Moni_GK 

I decided to move to a different provider yesterday and started to process.  My contract end date is 20.11.2023 and I would like to cancel earlier without paying an extra fee base on this link, I mean as soon as possible. What should I do about it? I have a 50 Mbit/s upload limit in my Vodafone contract but I only see 3.0 Mbit/s and it is really below the minimum speed (which is 15 Mbit/s) 

Could you please explain the Extraordinary contract cancellation steps please?

Best Regards

Onur

pRo-Marco

Hi Sadik0934,

we will help you with that. To what date shall the contract end? Do you want to take your phone-numbers to the new provider?

Kind regards

Marco