abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with DSL activation
Giordie87
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo Vodafone community! I have a problem with the activation of my DSL home contract... the technician did not come at the given appointment. I started the contract at the end of november 2022, and for a mistake of mine (I missed to confirm one of the many email that Vodafone send you in order to activate the contract) and also for a mistake by Vodafone itself (they missed to send me the technician in order to successfully activate the contract) Vodafone suddenly closed my contract, even though I already paid for that. I phoned them twice this week, they make me a new contract, they apologised for the inconvience, but I still miss the technician to come to my home address for finally activate the contract. As I mentioned, I still cannot speak deutsch fluently, but what can I do for let the technician come? What I have to do? I'm desperate right now. Please help. Thanks

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Giordie87,

i'm sorry that you can't use your dsl connection yet.
A dsl contract usuallly gets only cancelled if no appointment has been made / confirmed.

Billing of a dsl connection normally only starts once the initial acitivation date by the telecom arrived , and you can either use the landline , or the technician could not do his job for a reason within your responsibility (for example wrong name/adress, no one opend the door etc.).

If a new contract has already been made, it taktes roughly 2 weeks from entering the contract till activation. The excact date is communicated in the welcomeletter.

This can only be checked deeper by my colleagues from the customersupport. Feel free to write us via Facebook or Twitter.
We are happy to help in english (even though our chatbot on Facebook may start the conversation in german)

Cheers,

Andre ^and

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!