abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No more internet
Jeremy37073
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Guten Tag!

Unfortunately, as a French I've now exhausted my German so please forgive me for reverting back to English.

My DSL internet connection was working perfectly until yesterday morning around 11am. Since then, it is impossible for me to connect.

I followed the instructions of the online assistant, checked the router (EasyBox 804), tested all the connections but nothing worked. So I tried the factory reset, but I am stuck at the first step. When I connect the DSL cable, it is not detected by the router (the cable is in perfect condition, as well as the phone jack). 

I’m living in Göttingen (zip code 37073).

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

The technician came today, everything is working again, thanks for your help!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Jeremy37073
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Is this forum a joke, or a real forum with people from Vodafone answering?
I haven't had a connection for a week, it's like my line has disappeared. I tried to call the hotline 5 times and 5 times I got hung up on as soon as I asked if the person spoke English, they don't even let me use my few words of German! I have lived in 6 different countries, this is my worst experience with a customer service so far, congratulations!

Because of the new Corona regulations, I have to give my classes online, I need this connection, my phone is not enough!

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremy37073,

no, the forum is not a joke. First and foremost, it is a customer-help-customer forum. We moderators are not always online here. We also have a lot to do at the moment. I apologize for the waiting time.

Please send me a private message with your customer number and a current German cell phone number. I measure the line and take a ticket.

Many greetings

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

The technician came today, everything is working again, thanks for your help!

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Jeremy,

thanks for the positive feedback.

I'm glad that everything is working properly now!

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!