Störungen im DSL-Netz

Siehe neueste
Massive Internet Disruptions
User019
Smart-Analyzer

Since 10 days there has been a probelm with my home internet (WLAN) , the internet goes off 10-15 times a day and router just blinks red light and comes back after half to one hour.

The disruprion effects daily work at a great extent and vodafone service center team has no clue nor a proper response.

The customer service team says they don't speak in english which @vodafone team never tells you while making the contract. is there someone who can really help with the problem??

PZN: 12203, Berlin.

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
DCX-NG
Smart-Analyzer

Hi i have exactly the same problems also 12203 postalcode.

Multiple times a day often a few seconds after a previous crash.

i search for help as well maybe someone from vodafone can help.

Mehr anzeigen
Andre

Hey User019,
I'm sorry to hear that your dsl connection is not working properly.

Sadly, there is no dedicated english speaking hotline. Most agents should be able to handle a call nevertheless.
In case of an english service inquiry in the future i'd suggest getting in touch with us via socialmelda (vodafoneservice on twitter , or vodafoneDEservice on facebook).

The vodafone community is a board with the main intent of customers helping other customers , not an official support channel.

But I'll have a look into this.
Please send me a private message with your dsl-customernumber & a mobilenumber.
Therefore click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht"

I guess that you already did a clean factoryreset of your router , followed by the reconfiguration via modeminstallationcode?

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Mehr anzeigen