abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

MIC that I have received for my DSL rotor activation does not work
rihab
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello.

I should actually have access to my new DSL connection. A text message came directly from Vodafone. The technician didn't come, according to telephone support there was a remote switch!

Now I've been trying in vain to set up the router for hours, in vain. MIC has been entered securely. So far I have come to this message:

Your EasyBox is currently being set up.

Please do not turn off the device

This has been standing for hours now. I connected everything and followed the instructions but nothing works. All the lights on the EasyBox are green, so I can't detect any problems. Even when setting it up, the lights are always green.

Is it normal that the setup takes so long? What could be the problem?

3 Antworten 3
RED_DUSTin
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi rihab :).

Well that isnt normal. We should take a closer look into this matter together! Feel free to contact us via one of the other channels. (e.g. via Facebook / X by direct message).

Best Regards

RED_DUSTin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
rihab
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

HELLO,

Thank you for your response but I have already connected the support team and they told me that i should have a new appointment with technical stuff so that they can activate the internet in my hause , i tried to have another appointment with technical stuff but it stay in the status '' the order could not be completed on the planned date, there will be a new date'' it has 3 days in this status ... 

Customer support can also help you with this. Please try again. 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!